Sunday 12 August 2007

Making storyboard by photos

Next time when I want to shoot a film I will make a storyboard with my own photos. I’ve never made this before. Well, what I’ve done so far is to try to draw it but since I can’t draw there’ve been many funny pictures in it.
There is a website where you can create your own photostrip and share it with your friends. It is called Comeeko. It is a good place where you can create storyboard by the help of your pictures. I’ve made a quick one. It was only a kind of experiment. Here it is:
a comic strip!

I think looking for the right locations for your film is one of the most important things in filmmaking. Béla Tarr filmmaker said he must find the location first. Accordingly locations play a significant role in his films.
Here is a sequence from „Damnation”:


Look at Movie Locations Guide site if you are interested in which locations are in some well-known films.

Or here is the Filming Locations Browser on IMDB where you can browse by film titles or cities and countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
indydreamfactory.com 2007.